Recent additions in my book collection, in the order of latest appearance:
- Donn F. Draeger, Robert W. Smith: Comprehensive Asian Fighting Arts
- Kathy Gude, Michael Duckworth: Proficiency Masterclass
- Mikko Salonen: Nippon Kendo Kata - Johdatus japanilaiseen miekkailuun
- Phillip T. Hevener: Fujita Seiko - The Last Koga Ninja
- Hirokazu Kanazawa: Karate - The Complete Kata
- Nippon Budokan: Budo - The martial ways of Japan
- Dave Lowry: In the Dojo - A Guide to the Rituals and Etiquette
- Takuan Soho: The Unfettered Mind: Writings of the Zen Master to the Sword Master
- Yagyu Munenori: Life-Giving Sword - The Secret Teachings from the House of the Shogun
- Don Cunningham: Taiho Jutsu - Law and Order in the age of the samurai
- Don Cunningham: Samurai Weapons - Tools of the Warrior
It would seem I have become addicted in collecting books related to martial arts. So far space is not an issue, but time is.
When will I be able to read all these as I am in the trainings all the time (when not at work)?